THE Royal Exchange Hotel, Kadina, has reopened its dining room after it was destroyed by fire eight months ago.
Hotel owners the Pomery family were alerted to the fire in the kitchen at 2.18am on October 12.
MFS, CFS, SES, police and SA Ambulance Service were called but before the fire was extinguished it burned through several appliances and a large area of the roof.
To view full articles in the CURRENT issue click HERE and follow the prompts to subscribe to YPCT-E.
For all previous issues please contact our office on 8821 1155.