CLEAN UP... Kadina CFS as well as Kadina and Wallaroo MFS firefighters attended a fire in the Kadina Laundromat on Friday, August 31.
AN overloaded dryer has caused $10,000 damage to the Kadina Laundromat when it caught alight on Friday, August 31.
Kadina and Wallaroo MFS as well as Kadina CFS were called to the structure fire on Goyder Street at about 4.30pm and soon upgraded the alarm as thick smoke was coming through the front door.
Crews entered wearing breathing apparatus and extinguished the blaze while services were disconnected and ventilation completed.
To view full articles in the CURRENT issue click HERE and follow the prompts to subscribe to YPCT-E.
For all previous issues please contact our office on 8821 1155.