CANDLE SAFETY... The South Australian MFS, including Kadina MFS firefighter Kym Read, urges people to be vigilant if using candles in their homes. CANDLE SAFETY... The South Australian MFS, including Kadina MFS firefighter Kym Read, urges people to be vigilant if using candles in their homes.

Candle fires prompt MFS warning

THE Metropolitan Fire Service has issued a warning about people using candles in houses.

The MFS has battled seven house fires, with a combined damage total of nearly $1million, related to candle usage in South Australia during the past year.

Kadina MFS firefighter Kym Read said candles present a risk if left burning unattended.

To view full articles in the CURRENT issue click HERE and follow the prompts to subscribe to YPCT-E.
For all previous issues please contact our office on 8821 1155.

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.